Founder of Workfolio, Corp! Magazine Award Winner for Best New Technology. Workfolio is a personal website builder for career and work.
Workfolio was named One of the Top HR Companies to Watch in 2014 by HRWINS.
Workfolio announces global partnership with Right Management, the talent and career management experts within ManpowerGroup (NYSE: MAN).
Workfolio is recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Websites for Your Career.
Appeared live on a segment of Money Moves with host Mark Crumpton. Syndicated globally.
Honored with highest honor for Workfolio design by the Interaction Media Awards -- the top entry in our category.
Patent for Workfolio issued by USPTO.
Released Workfolio public beta
Released Workfolio in public alpha
Received Corp! Magazine Award for Best New Technology Invention
Provided digital and print marketing services to more than 50 companies and non-profit institutions. Led a 20+ person team of creative and technical professionals executing projects in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. Clients included: Ducker Worldwide, The Goodman Company, Avidxchange, Clarity Communications, University of Kentucky, and Michigan Opera Theatre.
Led the technology and marketing departments for a publicly-traded real estate investment trust with 100 million square foot commercial portfolio.
Elevated to CIO for publicly traded company NYSE: RPT.
Organizational behavior and marketing consultant for numerous clients including: Intel, Ingersoll-Rand, Salt River Project, and the US Air Force.
Became the youngest head football coach in Arizona Pop Warner history.
Most people don't know that...
1. When I was 15 I attended a seminary school and considered the Priesthood.
2. By the time I was 18 I had moved more than 70 times, attended 8 Junior High Schools and 4 High Schools.
3. At age 21 I became the youngest youth Head Football Coach in Arizona history.
4. At age 30 I became one of the youngest CIO's for an American public company.
5. I competed in martial arts for more than 10 years and spent two years trying to learn Japanese.
6. I've had a...